Here is Matt in his office. The windows were done by the chaplain that was there 2 years ago..when Matt was there last time. He is making an angry face because his assistant said smile and Matt decided to be funny and make "angry eyes" I have one where he is smiling and it is over exaggerated and pretty silly also!! I can email it if you want!!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Here is Matt in his office. The windows were done by the chaplain that was there 2 years ago..when Matt was there last time. He is making an angry face because his assistant said smile and Matt decided to be funny and make "angry eyes" I have one where he is smiling and it is over exaggerated and pretty silly also!! I can email it if you want!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool. I may show a couple of photos to the kids in Awana if thats OK?
Looking forward to Saturday.
You can show them to anyone!!!
We are looking forward to Saturday too!
Post a Comment