Monday, October 27, 2008

Back to School

Right now my Bible Study Group is going through the book Experiencing God. Through this study and confirmation from Matt's boss I have decided to take some online courses and I am working on getting my Associates Degree and eventually (hopefully) my Bachelor's. I already started my first class which is The Work of the Pastor. I am taking them through Global University which is Assemblies of God. I am enjoying it so far, but the hard work comes at the end when I am writing pages and pages! I am starting with 2 classes and have a goal of four months to complete them. They give six months, but if I am only doing 2 classes I think I can get them done in four. I have not started my second class, as it takes awhile for it to be available to me, but it is God and Angels. I called CLC to get my transcript sent so pray some of my credits transfer over, that would make it so much quicker to get my Associates. I am excited to finally be doing something I should have started a long time ago!!

2 comments:

mmartin said...

That's awesome Rachel!!

The BOOyah Team said...

That is really awesome! I'm really proud of you!