Sunday, June 15, 2008

This Week

We went to the Airborne and Special Ops Museum for the Army's Birthday. Matt's BN had a ceremony, the pictures outside show him praying. Matt shares his birthday with flag day, but it is also the Army's Birthday..the 14th! I guess that is why it is flag day!
Joy, Joe and Ethan came to visit and say good bye.

The picture of all of us was taken at Marty's. When Becky was here we all went to Marty's to say goodbye and got to see Tanner get baptized. Friday the first set of movers came...all these events have really hit home that we are moving so soon! It is very bittersweet. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are very excited, but it is also sad to leave. Most of our friends have left or are leaving soon, so that actually helps. Moving to another country is a little scary, and it means we won't see some of you that we love for at least two years.

2 comments:

soggyandpeanut said...

Hi Cassadys,

You're all getting so big! (Except you, Rachel =D ) Kathy and Morris came over on Father's Day so we got an update on everybody. We're going to try to come to Korea while you're there - we'll see how bad airfare is next summer!

Your cousin Sam

mmartin said...

Cool slide show!