Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update

Yes, I am finally updating!! I don't have any good video yet of Luke walking so I will work on it soon...and this time it will be soon. For Labor Day weekend Matt did a marriage retreat and we went Mt Sorak. It was beautiful and we had a great time. We took the "easy trail" and hiked up to a waterfall. The easy trail is a lot harder when you have a 25 lb baby attatched to you! Emma was scared and I was too at times! We are both a little afraid of heights. We got to the top after coaxing and pleading and everyone was so glad we did it.












They had a cable car there so we got on and then hiked more to get to the peak. Carter and Matt said they wanted to go all the way, but I said no way. You can see in the picture they are high enough. Everyone oohs and aahs over the kids and while we were up there a family wanted to take a picture with the kids, especially the girls. Like celebrities!
We had a great time enjoying God's handiwork!





2 comments:

The BOOyah Team said...

Thanks for updating. I miss you guys and I like to see pictures and what you have been up to.

The BOOyah Team said...

Thanks for updating!