Monday, August 25, 2008

Firsts

I will put pictures up in the next few days, but I wanted to share the big news. On Thursday Luke took his first few little steps! He has been walking along the furniture for some time now, and Thursday he let go and took a few steps. Later that night he showed Matt! Today was the first day of school for the rest, we all had mixed feelings except Emma. She was so excited and had a great first day. The school is very big and there is several buildings. So, they still have to learn where everything is. Carter and Bailey both got "lost" today. We told them they will be experts in no time. We had a great first day feast for dinner. It was bittersweet, and I had thought and prayed a lot about it. I know Emma thinks I made the right decision! I feel at peace about it and Luke and I had a good day....much quieter than normal, but a good day!

1 comment:

mmartin said...

Tell Luke yeah and we love him!