Friday, October 24, 2008

Orphanage






Last Saturday we went to an orphanage with Matt's Battalion. We all had a good time and the kids were so sweet. There were kids of all ages from younger than Luke to older than Emma. They seem very well taken care of and happy, yet it is sad to know some will never have parents. We grilled hotdogs and brought chips and juice boxes. One couple brought candy and that was a big hit.

2 comments:

The BOOyah Team said...

How awesome. What an experience for your family! Am I going to have a new niece or nephew?

Cassady's said...

The adoption process is frustrating as you know (and Marty). I don't understand why it is so difficult to adopt when there are so many children out there needing a family and a good home. I can't say yes or no...it is in God's hands...but we have not felt a clear yes to go ahead with the horribly long, difficult, costly process.